BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Press Play!!


Music

Saturday 6 October 2012

Hellooooo! So I thought I'd recommence with some photos. This is what I've been up to for the last year...
Black widow and Dorothy at my sister's Halloween party.

I took part in a Christmas pantomime in our town. It was fun to get involved in something frivolous and meet some new people. A bitta craic anyway!
Panto cast ready for our secret agents scene
Edel and I as Goldilocks and Red Riding Hood

 I moved back to Northern Spain in January. I'm back at my old school with new faces and I love it.
Co-teachers and mates before a crazy Spain night out!
Can you guess which are the teachers?! Ha!
It's not like this every night, I swear!
My sister came to visit me in June! :)

I'm just back after a Summer spent at home in Ireland as a lady of leisure where I got up to plenty of mischief!

Spent five days in Budapest with my sis in July!! Fantastico! I'll blog in more detail later.

 My Aussie friend Natalie who I met in Spain popped over from London for a few days and we hit the town.
 My cousin got married over August bank holiday weekend. It was so lovely to get all the relatives together!
My cousin Brendan on his wedding day with his Mum's side of the family (that's us!).
My lovely family and I.

 I turned 27 and made quite the weekend of it! I visited mates in Galway to eat, drink and watch amazing movies like Spiceworld...yes really!!- on Friday and then out on the town on the Saturday. We got a rickshaw ride to the pizza place for post-club eating...white jacket and drunk pizza eating=bad combo f.yi!
(Before the pizza!)
Then we all got the bus to my home town for Chinese food,wine and many many shots... and some dancing!

And then, before I knew it, Summer was over and I was back in Spain and back to work...oh and play ;)







1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey gorgeous!

Great to see your back and you look absolutely fantastic! SO envious of your life in Spain and look forward to hearing about it all.xox