BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Press Play!!


Music

Thursday 13 October 2011

Moving the right way :)

Finn.x
Last weigh-in, on Thursday, I weighed 10stone11lbs! Woooo!!! Since then, however, I've been fairly relaxed about my healthy-eating and I'm away all week minding Finn which means I can't hit the gym and also means I will inevitably eat badly! Case in point= the last two nights I've had really bad indigestion which I attribute to white bread- which I dont even particulary like! So lets just see what the next weigh-in brings. Ten stone by Christmas- gonna aim for 9stone 12 but 2lbs out is acceptable! Ha! You always hear that the last stone is the hardest but think I've been doing really well of late (excluding the last couple of days obviously). Think I can do it?!!
Cheeeese

0 comments: